Mulakan dengan.....

Mulakan dengan.....

Saturday 18 June 2011

QCODE

QNC - All net stations copy.
QND - Net is directed.
QNE - Entire net stand by.
QNF - Net is free.
QNG - Take over as net control station.
QNI  - Net stations report in.
QNM - You are QRMing the net.
QNN - Net control station is [call sign].
QNO - Station is leaving the net.
QNP - Unable to copy you.
QNS - Following stations are in the net.
QNT - I request permission to leave the net.
QNU - The net has traffic for you.
QNX - You are excused from the net
QNY - Shift to another frequency.
QNZ - Zero beat your signal with mine.
QRG - Will you tell me my exact frequency?
QRH - Does my frequency vary?
QRJ  - Are you receiving me badly?
QRK - What is the intelligibility of my signals?
QRL - Are you busy?
QRM - Is my transmission being interfered with?
QRN - Are you troubled by static?
QRO - Shall I increase power?
QRP - Shall I decrease power?
QRQ - Shall I send faster?
QRS - Shall I send more slowly?

Penerangan ringkas :
QRA Name
QRB Distance
QRG Frequency
QRK Intelligibility
QRL Busy
QRM Interference
QRN Noise
QRO High power
QRP Low power
QRQ High speed CW
QRS Low speed CW
QRT Close down station
QRV Ready
QRX Stand by
QRZ? Who is calling me?
QSB Fading
QSD Defective keying
QSK Break in
QSL Confirmation or card to confirm contact
QSO Radio contact
QSY Change frequency
QTC Message
QTH Location
QTR Time

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...